MD Calibrations LLC proudly represents the Renishaw RBE (Repair By Exchange) repair services.
Using this program your defective product is repaired to factory performance specifications, and carries a 3 month warranty.
Repair by Exchange (RBE)
Using the RBE program your product is replaced by a refurbished or as a new product, shipped to you once Renishaw has received your failed unit. This program carries a 6-month warranty.
The Renishaw Advanced RBE program premium service aimed at minimizing your downtime. This service is only offered on products where a Repair By Exchange (RBE) service has been purchased. Through this service Renishaw will ship an RBE in advance of receipt of your defective product.
- A $90.00 charge applies to each advance replacement.
- Your inoperative product is returned to Renishaw within 14 working days of receipt of the advanced replacement.
- Failure to return the defective unit to Renishaw within 14 working days will result in the issuance of a non-return invoice in the amount of the difference between the RBE price and the new price.
- Return of your inoperative product after issuance of a non-return invoice will not result in a credit of the non-return invoice. Your inoperative product will be returned to you.
- Advanced replacements sent out under warranty claim will not be credited if the return product is damaged, or no fault is found with the returned product.
- Returns of advanced replacements will only be accepted if:
- They are returned unused, and in the original packaging within 10 working days of the invoice date, and
- The return has been pre-approved by Renishaw through the issuance of a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number, and
- The Return passes Renishaw inspection, and
- A 10% re-stocking fee will be applied.
MD Calibrations offers two methods for applying for a RBE. You can Fax (717)-828-6459 or email our office manager Jeanne, at Jdenomme@mdcalibrations.com. You must provide us with the model and serial number of the product to be exchanged. Correspondence must include company name, full shipping and billing address, contact name and phone number along with fax number and email address depending on how you would like to receive the quote. Our office will provide you with a quote for the cost of exchange. Once our office receives a purchase order we will supply you with a packing slip in order for you to ship the defective unit directly to Renishaw RBE Customer Service.
MD Calibrations LLC is an Authorized Distributor of Renishaw Metrology Products. Contact us for up-to-date pricing on the world's finest, most accurate measurement equipment.